Feb 19, 2012

Sakura-Con 2012!!!

I have been keeping this secret since November, but now I can announce... I am the official plushie maker for Sakura-Con's (Seattle's Anime Convention in April) annual collectable mascot this year!!

I'm so excited... I have always loved narwhals and have wanted to design one. They are adorable, and I hope I captured that in my plushies!


There will be 135 (plus one giant one, which will be sold at the Charity Auction), and they are available exclusively at Sakura-Con. No more will ever be made! (However, I am working on a different narwhal design that will be available in my shop sometime in the near future!)

Do any of you plan on attending Sakura-Con? I wish I was going! I love anime... some of my favorite movies of all time are anime! These are some really good ones... I haven't seen The Secret World of Arrietty yet, but it looks really cute! I read The Borrowers when I was little, and loved it.


I'll have more pictures of the narwhals later, but right now my poor baby has a stuffy nose and is very grumpy, and he's refusing to nap much longer than half an hour! Hope you enjoyed the photos! :)

2 comments:

Hania said...

I do want to attend the Sakura-Con Auction because really liked your plushie your skills are pretty convincible So there is another Auction from pakistan's top web developer which is quite important for me too. So I will gladly come after conducting it

Ayesha Anees said...

I have read the full post of Sakura-Con 2012 because it's very knowledgeable and authentic to me from all the ways of getting the best and creative services towards the consumers but there are also very amazing and fantastic services available like to have the most creative Low price cars for sale in Karachi which is the best and quality vehicles for sale in all over Pakistan.