Sep 22, 2009

The One and Only TMNT Leonardo Sock Creature!

In the past, I have created a Spider Man Sock Monkey, a Star Wars Sock Monkey, and many other unique sock creatures. Last month, I received a request for one that I was really excited to create. Remember Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? I used to watch that all the time at my friend Rae's house, when we were about 10 years old. The TMNT I made is Leonardo. He's the one with the blue bandanna, and the swords. I did some research, to make sure he was detailed exactly after the 80's/90's cartoon, and went to work. Here is the result:



The best part- the swords can either be attached (by an elastic band) to the hands, or slid into the belt on the back of the shell!!


I hope the recipient enjoys his custom Leonardo Sock Creature! I'm considering making another TMNT... it was really fun... we'll see!

3 comments:

Riahli said...

Holy smokes!! That is freaking amazing melody! You are so talented, seriously. I am always amazed by each new creation you make...wow.

Rosie said...

I LOVE HIM!!!!!! I just found your blog today, so I have lots of catching up to do.... :) Love you cousin! And am in awe of your gift!

Unknown said...

Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks. Epitex Uk