Aug 8, 2009

Picture Journey

I had a very hard time narrowing down photos to share with you. I took over 300! Yes, I have a problem :) Here are a very few highlights from our recent vacation to the Washington State Peninsula:

A cool tree at our camp site:


Our "platform tent"- a great way to camp!


Murhut Falls in Brinnon, WA (one of the most beautiful hikes I have ever been on!):


Kade enjoying the view (and wishing he could climb down like the grownups):


A gorgeous sunny day:


Wish we could have stopped!


Ocean Shores State Park:



"Footprint in the Sand"


Smokestack near Aberdeen:


Mt. Walker View Point (even on a very foggy day it was amazing):


Kade at the top of the world:


Sweet memories

2 comments:

Riahli said...

Wow those are some beautiful pictures! I totally know about the picture problem thing...I also take WAY to many pictures...if there is such a thing! ;)

Looks like you guys had an awesome time. I am looking forward to the day when we can all go on a family vacation of some sort again. The last one was when Banden was a little baby!

Rosie said...

The photo with the sun coming through the trees is amazing. I would hang it on my wall! :) Looks like an great adventure :)