Jul 9, 2008

Parliament of Owls

Last night I only got about 2 hours of sleep, so me brain no worky today! There is hard evidence too...

*Invisible exhibit one (my exhibits have no pictures, so just use your imagination):
I was doing laundry today. Thought I was doing great. I heard the machine end it's cycle, so I went to change the clothes to the dryer. I opened the lid, reached in, and then groped around confusedly for second before realizing.. THERE WERE NO CLOTHES IN THE WASHING MACHINE. I ran the cycle without clothes.

*Invisible exhibit two:
Kade was going to lay down for a nap, so I took off his glasses for him. When he woke up, I couldn't find the glasses anywhere. After giving up the search, I opened the fridge to get out the milk. You can see where this is going. At least his glasses were nice and cool...

*Invisible exhibit three:
Late last night when I was not sleeping, I decided to list an Owl Messenger, and later this morning I logged into Etsy and found that I had titled it, "Purple and Gay," instead of, "Purple and Gray." Oooooops.

On an exciting note, I made it to the front page of Etsy today!!



Also, I am addicted to making these little guys. Now I have a whole parliament!


1 comment:

.jimaie.marie. said...

oh. my . word.

i LOVE these owls!! LOVE them!!!

Eeeee!!!